We can help you!
- Develop greater awareness of the problems or concerns you may have.
- Talk about your concerns in a supportive and empathic environment.
- Learn coping strategies to address your difficulties.
- Explore solutions to your challenges with your counsellor.
- Learn how to apply counselling insights and strategies in your everyday life.
- Learn about available resources to help you.
How do you get maximum benefits from counselling?
- Have some ideas as to how you can benefit from counselling
- Define your goals with the help of your counsellor.
- Be an active participant; share your story, experience.
- Be patient with yourself. Growth takes time, effort, and patience.
- Work with your counsellor to create solutions for your concerns/issues.
- Ask questions.
- Provide feedback about your counselling progress